Shop Wacom Intuos2 12x12 USB Tablet & S/W with Intous2 Grip Pen & 4d Mouse (XD1212USB). The Wacom XD1212USB Intuous2 is the ultimate tool for graphic artists The 12x12-inch surface of this sophisticated device responds to pressure from a lightweight, wireless pen, which controls the cursor in your preferred drawing or painting application Includes Corel Painter Classic & Wacom PenTools 3.0 System Requirements - PC running Win98/ME/2000/XP, USB port, CD-ROM; or iMac - Powermac running OS 8.5, 9 or X, USB port, CD-ROM drive Drawing and eraser tips are pressure
Wacom XD1212USB sensitive; tablet responds to angle of attack, and even registers when the pen is hovering above the surface! The 3-button 4D Mouse is ball-free, batteryless, and incredibly precise ...
Learn more »Wacom XD1212USB Review: Wacom Intuos2 12x12 USB Tablet & S/W with Intous2 Grip Pen & 4d Mouse (XD1212USB). It's been several years since I owned a drawing tablet and I must say that I am extremely impressed by this tablet. The pressure sensitivity is increadible (I used Photoshop, I don't know about other graphics programs). I love being able to flip the pen over and erase. The accuracy is very good with the pen and mouse. The mouse feels a little weird in my hand, not quite ergonomic for me. But since it's USB my old mouse works simultaneously. The top of the tablet also has shortcuts which ... Read more »
XD1212USB Wacom Price: Check price »
No comments:
Post a Comment