Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Very Best of Acoustic Alchemy

Discounts The Very Best of Acoustic Alchemy. ChowCatalina KissArianeJamaica HeartbeatCaravan Of DreamsPlaying For TimeLazeezThe Stone CircleThe AlchemistShoot The LoopSame Road, Same ReasonCool As A RuleGeorgia PeachCasinoReference PointRed Dust And Spanish Lace The Very Best of Acoustic Alchemy No description available.Genre: Jazz MusicRating: Release Date: 0000-00-00Media Type: Compact DiskTrack ListingMr ... Learn more »

The Very Best of Acoustic Alchemy Review: The Very Best of Acoustic Alchemy. I have a few albums by Acoustic Alchemy already, among them, "Back On The Case," "Reference Point," and "The Beautiful Game," but this is far and away the best. I thought I'd play it as background music while on the computer but it grabbed my attention. Even though you might think you'll be on guitar overload with 16 songs, it's just a very enjoyable album that I don't get tired of listening to. I actually bought this to give to a friend who loves the song "Jamaica ... Read more »

Acoustic Alchemy Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment