Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sony D-FS601

Buyer guide Sony D-FS601 S2 Sports CD Walkman Portable Disc Player. Go ahead and play hard, because Sony D-FS601 this Sony S2 SportsM-^Y water-resistant portable CD player can take it With the skip-free G-ProtectionM-^Y system, you can listen to your tunes wherever you want and never miss a beat It comes with a built-in synthesized tuner with AM/FM/TV and Weather bands Built-in FM/AM/TV/weather-band digital tuner with 51-station preset memory Includes headphones and AC adapter ... Learn more »

Sony D-FS601 Review: Sony D-FS601 S2 Sports CD Walkman Portable Disc Player. I bought this CD player on and impulse, I didn't regret it except it did drain my wallet, considering I'm a 14-year old kid with no income. The earphones that come with it are pretty good, they are flexible and aren't bulky. I guess the behind the neck earphones are popular now-a-days but these are different and kinda unique. I went jogging with this Sony CD player and it DOESN'T SKIP. It can skip but you have to shake it ferociously for a while to make it. This comes with ... Read more »

D-FS601 Sony Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment