Wednesday, February 22, 2012

SanDisk SDAD-38-A10

For sales SanDisk SDAD-38-A10 CF to PC Card Adapter. CompactFlash PC Card Adapter for Notebook Computers equipped w/PC Card slot Works like a removable hard drive on any computer SanDisk SDAD-38-A10 or notebook with a PC Card slot Rugged and reliable with a protective stainless steel cover ... Learn more »

SanDisk SDAD-38-A10 Review: SanDisk SDAD-38-A10 CF to PC Card Adapter. Don't let the PC in PC card fool you into thinking this is only for PC compatible computers. This card will work on a Macintosh with a PC card slot. I inserted this into a Titanium PowerBook G4. No special drivers are needed. Mac OS X has drivers already built-in.Next I took a few photos using a Canon PowerShot S230. Then I took out the compact flash card and then inserted it into the SanDisk card while the SanDisk was already inserted into my Macintosh. ... Read more »

SDAD-38-A10 SanDisk Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment