Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Kensington 64245

Best deal for Kensington Expert Mouse Pro Wireless Comfort Trackball for Windows or Mac- 64245. This is a Kensington 64245 great mouse for designers or gamers, or anyone who spends a lot of time on the computer - and it's designed for left or right hand use Kensington Expert Mouse Pro Wireless Trackball with 6 Direct Web Buttons THE premier mouse, with a wireless connection A user says - I love this mouse! Bonus translucent wrist rest lifts your wrist to a more comfortable level ... Learn more »

Kensington 64245 Review: Kensington Expert Mouse Pro Wireless Comfort Trackball for Windows or Mac- 64245. I had a Kensington trackball a while ago and since I am always on the computer, I thought it would be a good idea to get another one. I like the quick launch buttons which save a lot of time when you use the same programs a lot. The scroll button is not in the best place since you have to reach up over the top to get to it. My biggest complaint about this is that the tracking is horrible. My mouse pointer skips around ... Read more »

64245 Kensington Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment