Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Henckels 35302-000

Best Henckels International Fine Edge Pro Stainless-Steel 7-Piece Knife Set with Block. Also: 8-inch chef's Henckels 35302-000 knife, 8-inch bread knife, 9-inch steel, hardwood block Knives stamped from stainless steel ... Learn more »

Henckels 35302-000 Review: Henckels International Fine Edge Pro Stainless-Steel 7-Piece Knife Set with Block. first of all be aware of that knives are made in Japan and block is made in China.I thought they were made in Germany when I ordered them. Especially block is awful. I do not recommend this set to anyone because even cheapest knives that I had bought from Walmart (china made-$4) are sharper and cut better.If there is no difference between the cheapest knives from Walmart and this over 70 bucks set what is the point to pay this nonsense difference for a worse one.If you really want a ... Read more »

35302-000 Henckels Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment